Here are FEW things you have to put through. And that’s why they say we jet setters are the Top 3 Most Spoiled boyfriends in the World.
- DO NOT be surprised if I want you to take several shots of vaccines: Hepa B, Hepa A, Meningitis, Yellow Fever etc. etc.
- Stay away when my roster comes out . Worst time if I got a lot of domestic short haul turnaround flights (no lay overs)
- BE grateful of my smile. You get it for free 😀
- DO give importance to time !!!!! , preferably Military time. 21:16 is NEVER the same as 21:17 :))
- DO NOT wake me up when I’m sleeping, even if you wonder “ I must be hungry after sleeping 19 hours already!” Again, LET me wake up by myself.
- DO NOT expect me to remember names of your friends in one sitting.
- Do not get intimidated by the beautiful men around me, chances are I’m already used of seeing hotness in form. Those men have lost their beauty. 🙂
- DO NOT call me on the phone when I am on Call Out Standby. DO NOT… ever. =))
- Do Not remove any clothes you think is too much in my suitcase, remember: I have four sets of outfit in my suitcase: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Fall.
- !!! Very important !! Remind me which country I am in first thing when I wake up in the morning . I m serious !!! :)))
- During dinner, when I ask you whether you like chicken or beef… Oboohooy! you better think fast ! !!! 😐
- Work your muscle for a trip together, you’ll be carrying at least four baggages for me. A Gucci toiletery bag, a Paul Smith, a World Traveller Trolley, and a Burberry Laptop bag at least for a Domestic Flight.
Well as you can see Cabin Crew’s life is not easy at all but if u really love me get ready for this !! 😛
Given to me by an absolutely awesome CabinCrewSue friend …..